Enroll in MFCU@Home Online Access
To log in to MFCU@Home for the first time, you will need to:
- Visit: https://www.marinefederalhb.org/tob/live/usp-core/app/login/consumer
- User Name - this is your account number without leading zeros
- Password - this is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's social security number or TIN.
- Click Enroll Button
If you don't have this information or are in need of assistance, please contact Member Services at 910.577.7333 or 800.225.3967.
What Can We Do For You?Marine FCU is an organization owned by its members. Credit unions offer unique security to their membership. They have traditionally paid higher dividends on savings than the rates offered by commercial banks and other financial institutions. Also, credit unions usually charge lower interest rates on loans than other financial institutions.
MembershipActive and retired members of the following are eligible to join Marine FCU:
- Military, D.O.D., and Non-Appropriated Fund Civilians associated with MCB Camp Lejeune and MCAS New River, Jacksonville, North Carolina, and MCB Quantico, Virginia, as well as any US Armed Forces, their dependents or dependent survivors eligible to receive benefits or services from the above military installations.
- Select Business Affiliates. Call any branch to see if you qualify through your employer or a qualified organization.
- Immediate family (by blood, marriage or adoption) and household members of the above.
You may belong to more than one credit union. Family and household membership is encouraged. A person eligible to belong may join Marine FCU by presenting his/her Social Security card (necessary for reporting to the IRS), a valid picture ID, and purchasing at least one share for $5. At the time you join, we'll give you a membership card which shows your account number. This number is very important because it is needed to conduct all your Marine FCU business. To join, stop by any branch or call, and we'll be happy to handle the rest. Or fill out an online application. Review the application checklist to help you. Print, fill in the necessary information and mail to: Marine FCU, PO Box 1551, Jacksonville, NC 28541-1551.