Enroll in MFCU@Home Online Access
To log in to MFCU@Home for the first time, you will need to:
- Visit: https://www.marinefederalhb.org/tob/live/usp-core/app/login/consumer
- User Name - this is your account number without leading zeros
- Password - this is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's social security number or TIN.
- Click Enroll Button
If you don't have this information or are in need of assistance, please contact Member Services at 910.577.7333 or 800.225.3967.
MARINE FCU FUNDS AVAILABILITY POLICY DISCLOSURE
This disclosure describes your ability to withdraw funds at Marine Federal Credit Union. It only applies to the availability of funds in transaction accounts. The credit union reserves the right to delay the availability of funds deposited to accounts that are not transaction accounts for periods longer than those disclosed in this policy. Please ask us if you have a question about which accounts are affected by this policy.
1. GENERAL POLICY — Our policy is to make funds from your cash and check deposits available to you on the same business day that we receive your deposit. Electronic direct deposits will be available on the day we receive the deposit. Once the funds are available, you can withdraw them in cash and we will use the funds to pay checks or drafts that you have written. For determining the availability of your deposits, every day is a business day, except Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays. We have different deposit cut-off hours for different deposit locations. The earliest cut-off time that might apply is 12:00 p.m. If you make a deposit before our cut-off hour on a business day that we are open, we will consider that day to be the day of your deposit. However, if you make a deposit after our cut-off hour or on a non-business day, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day we are open. Our cut-off hours are available at the credit union.
2. RESERVATION OF RIGHT TO HOLD — In some cases, we will not make all of the funds that you deposit by check or draft available to you on the same business day that we receive your deposit. Depending on the type of check or draft that you deposit, funds may not be available until the fifth (5th) business day after the day of your deposit. However, the first $100 of your deposit will be available on the first (1st) business day after the day of your deposit. If we are not going to make all of the funds from your deposit available on the same business day, we will notify you at the time you make your deposit. We will also tell you when the funds will be available. If your deposit is not made directly to one of our employees, or if we decide to take this action after you have left the premises, we will mail you the notice by the next business day after we receive your deposit. If you will need the funds from a deposit right away, you should ask us when the funds will be available.
3. HOLDS ON OTHER FUNDS — If we cash a check or draft for you that is drawn on another financial institution, we may withhold the availability of a corresponding amount of funds that are already in your account. Those funds will be available at the time funds from the check or draft we cashed would have been available if you had deposited it. If we accept for deposit a check or draft that is drawn on another financial institution, we may make funds from the deposit available for withdrawal immediately but delay your availability to withdraw a corresponding amount of funds that you have on deposit in another account with us. The funds in the other account would then not be available for withdrawal until the time periods that are described elsewhere in this disclosure for the type of check or draft that you deposited.
4. LONGER DELAYS MAY APPLY — We may delay your ability to withdraw funds deposited by check or draft into your account an additional number of days for these reasons:
- We believe a check or draft you deposit will not be paid.
- You deposit checks or drafts totaling more than $5,000 on any one day.
- You deposit a check or draft that has been returned unpaid.
- You have overdrawn your account repeatedly in the last six (6) months.
- There is an emergency, such as failure of communications or computer equipment. We will notify you if we delay your ability to withdraw funds for any of these reasons, and we will tell you when the funds will be available. They will generally be available no later than the eleventh (11th) business day after the day of your deposit.
5. SPECIAL RULES FOR NEW ACCOUNTS — If you are a new member, the following special rules will apply during the first thirty (30) days your account is open.
Funds from electronic direct deposits to your account will be available on the day we receive the deposit. Funds from deposits of cash, wire transfers, and the first $5,000 of a day's total deposits of cashier's, certified, teller's, traveler's, and federal, state, and local government checks will be available on the next business day after the day of your deposit, if the deposit meets certain conditions. For example, the checks or drafts must be payable to you. The excess over $5,000 will be available on the ninth (9th) business day after the day of your deposit. If your deposit of these checks (other than a U.S. Treasury check) is not made in person to one of our employees, the first $5,000 will not be available until the second (2nd) business day after the day of your deposit. Funds from all other check or draft deposits will be available on the ninth (9th) business day after the day of your deposit.
6. FOREIGN CHECKS — Checks or drafts drawn on financial institutions located outside the U.S. (foreign checks) cannot be processed the same as checks or drafts drawn on U.S. financial institutions. Foreign checks or drafts are exempt from the policies outlined in this disclosure. Generally, the availability of funds for deposits of foreign checks or drafts will be delayed for the time it takes us to collect the funds from the financial institutions upon which it is drawn.To obtain a copy of this disclosure, call 1.800.225.3967
24805 11452 w 08/31/06
© CUNA Mutual Group, 1993, 2006