Enroll in MFCU@Home Online Access
To log in to MFCU@Home for the first time, you will need to:
- Visit: https://www.marinefederalhb.org/tob/live/usp-core/app/login/consumer
- User Name - this is your account number without leading zeros
- Password - this is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's social security number or TIN.
- Click Enroll Button
If you don't have this information or are in need of assistance, please contact Member Services at 910.577.7333 or 800.225.3967.
A Rewards Program
Earn a great rate if you meet these four requirements per qualification cycle.*
- Have at least 10 debit card transactions (not at an ATM) post and clear per the qualification cycle*
- Have at least one ACH (Automatic Payment) or Direct Deposit transaction post and clear per qualification cycle*
- Receive estatements per qualification cycle*
- Maintain the account in good standing and have a positive balance at the time of calculation of payout**
*Qualification cycle goes from the last day of the previous month to the next-to-last-day of the current month.
**This qualification requirement applies to payout of ATM Refunds only – Bravo Checking Dividend Rate and Bravo Tunes Credits are not subject to this qualification.
|Here's what you'll earn:|
|Balance up to $15,000||.995%||1.00%|
|Additional balance over $15,000||0.05%||0.05%|
|Qualifications not met for the month||0.01%||0.01%|
Besides great earnings, you'll receive ATM fee refunds (up to $25) that you paid accessing your Bravo Checking nationwide. Switching is easy. Call Marine FCU at 910.577.7333 or 800.225.3967, stop by a branch or click here for the online switch form.
If changing your existing checking to a Bravo Checking nothing will change—use the same checks and debit card. There's no hassle! Don't have a Marine FCU MarChek? You can still open a Bravo Checking ... stop by a branch or call, and we'll get you started. Only one Bravo Checking per member.
Your email address will be required for monthly notifications. These notifications will let you know if you've met the requirements.
Disclosures: *Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Rates are effective as of 1/1/2012 and are subject to change without notice. Dividends are calculated based on the average daily balance and will be posted on the first of the following month.
Note: Disclosures are displayed in Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not currently have this application installed you can download a copy for free by going to Adobe's website