Enroll in MFCU@Home Online Access
To log in to MFCU@Home for the first time, you will need to:
- Visit: https://www.marinefederalhb.org/tob/live/usp-core/app/login/consumer
- User Name - this is your account number without leading zeros
- Password - this is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's social security number or TIN.
- Click Enroll Button
If you don't have this information or are in need of assistance, please contact Member Services at 910.577.7333 or 800.225.3967.
2015 Financial Workshop Series
Marine FCU offers no cost Financial Workshops throughout the year..
By attending these workshops, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge on a variety of financial subjects from the experts on staff at Marine FCU. It’s the type of information that will assist you in making money-smart decisions and help you achieve financial success.
- January 21 - Power Pay Your Way Out of Debt
- February 18 - How To Improve Your Credit Score
- March 18 - Protect Your Identity And Assets
- May 20 - Medicare
- September 9 - Social Security
All seminars start at 7:00 p.m. at Marine FCU Corporate Headquarters on Western Boulevard in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
On October 23, 2014 Marine FCU offered a Social Security financial workshop via webinar. To view this webinar at anytime click here.