Enroll in MFCU@Home Online Access
To log in to MFCU@Home for the first time, you will need to:
- Visit: https://www.marinefederalhb.org/tob/live/usp-core/app/login/consumer
- User Name - this is your account number without leading zeros
- Password - this is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's social security number or TIN.
- Click Enroll Button
If you don't have this information or are in need of assistance, please contact Member Services at 910.577.7333 or 800.225.3967.
2014 Financial Workshop Series
Marine FCU offers no cost Financial Workshops throughout the year..
By attending these workshops, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge on a variety of financial subjects from the experts on staff at Marine FCU. It’s the type of information that will assist you in making money-smart decisions and help you achieve financial success.
- January 14 - Steps You Can Take to Improve Your Credit Score
- February 18 - Power Pay Your Way Out of Debt
- March 18 - Learn About Medicare
- April 17 - Women and Investing
- September 23 - 10 Steps to Financial Success
- October 23 - Social Security Webinar - Via the internet 12 p.m. -1 p.m. or in person starting at 7:00 p.m. at Marine FCU Corporate Headquarters, Jacksonville, NC. More details to come detailing to how to access via the internet. Please contact 910.355.5656 or 800.225.3967, extension 5656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to reserve your space.
All seminars start at 7:00 p.m. at Marine FCU Corporate Headquarters on Western Boulevard in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
Past Financial Workshops
- Click here to view Power Point Presentations from past workshops.