Enroll in MFCU@Home Online Access
To log in to MFCU@Home for the first time, you will need to:
- Visit: https://www.marinefederalhb.org/tob/live/usp-core/app/login/consumer
- User Name - this is your account number without leading zeros
- Password - this is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's social security number or TIN.
- Click Enroll Button
If you don't have this information or are in need of assistance, please contact Member Services at 910.577.7333 or 800.225.3967.
Financial Workshop Series
Marine FCU offers no cost Financial Workshops throughout the year.
By attending these workshops, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge on a variety of financial subjects from the experts on staff at Marine FCU. It’s the type of information that will assist you in making money-smart decisions and help you achieve financial success.
- Protect Yourself Against Internet Fraud
Wednesday, October 14 at 7:00 p.m.
Marine FCU's Corporate Headquarters at Western Boulevard in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
Sign Up Now
- First-Time Home Buyers Workshop
Saturday, January 23 at 3:00 p.m.
Marine FCU's North Stafford Branch at 209 Garrisonville Road in Stafford, Virginia.
Sign Up Now
For either workshop, click here to reserve your space, call 910.355.5656 or 800.225.3967, extension 5656, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View a past Social Security Financial Workshop via webinar anytime by clicking here.
or card numbers via unsolicited telephone calls, emails, or text messaging. Security Center