Committed to meeting your needs during the pandemic.
As we continue to take precautionary actions with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to review how to access our services. We will continue to serve your daily needs while keeping our members and employees safe.
Member Interaction Center
Give us a call at 800.225.3967 or 910.577.7333
Current hours of operation are:
- Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST
- Saturday 9a.m. to 2 p.m. EST
Live Teller Machines and Live Chat
We have extended our Live Teller and Live Chat services until further notice. They are:
- Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST
- Saturday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. EST
Live Teller Machine Locations
- Headquarters - 4180 Western Blvd. Ext., Jacksonville, NC 28546
- Swansboro Branch - 673 West Corbett Ave, Swansboro, NC 28584
- Gum Branch - 1101 Gum Branch Rd, Jacksonville, NC 28546
- Triangle Branch - 601 Richlands Hwy, Jacksonville, NC 28546
- Air Station Branch - 4052 Curtis Rd, Jacksonville, NC 28545
- Piney Green Branch - 300 Freedom Way, Jacksonville, NC 28544
- Camp Lejeune Main Exchange Branch - Bldg 1231 Birch St Room 100 A, Camp Lejeune, NC 28545
- Stone Bay Branch - 467 Hwy 210, Holly Ridge, NC 28445
- Morehead City - 278 NC Hwy 24, Morehead City, NC 28557
- Wilmington Branch - 1039 South College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403
- New Bern Branch - 2211 Hwy 70 E, New Bern, NC 28562
- N. Stafford Branch - 209 Garrisonville Rd., Stafford, VA 22554
- Russell Road Branch - 3380 Russell Rd, Quantico, VA 22134
- Fredericksburg - 912A Bragg Rd, Fredericksburg, VA 22407
In-Branch Appointments Available For Specific Needs Only
We encourage you to use your mobile options to conduct your day-to-day banking. Most transactions can be done by phone, chat, at a Live Teller machine, at an ATM, or through Mobile and Online Banking.
However, if you have a specific need that can't be accomplished by one of those outlets, we're available for in branch appointments at most branches Monday through Friday between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Click here to schedule an appointment.
Paycheck Protection Program For Small Businesses
Marine Federal has been approved to facilitate the Paycheck Protection Program for small businesses through authorized lenders.
What is the Paycheck Protection Program?
The Paycheck Protection Program is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll. SBA will forgive loans if all employees are kept on the payroll for eight weeks and the money is used for payroll, rent, mortgage interest, or utilities.
- Small businesses with 500 or fewer employees: including nonprofits, veterans’ organizations, tribal concerns, self-employed individuals, sole proprietorships, and independent contractors.
- Businesses with more than 500 employees are eligible in certain industries.
When and How to Apply?
- April 3: Small businesses and sole proprietorships can apply.
- April 10: Independent contractors and self-employed individuals can apply.
Depositing Cash Or A Check
To deposit cash or a check use a Live Teller in the drive up locations listed above, visit a deposit taking ATM, or use the check deposit feature in our mobile app.
Making A Loan Payment
To make a payment, you can call us at 800.225.3967 or 910.577.7333, use a Live Teller or log into Online Banking to transfer a payment. You may also inquire about skipping your monthly payment by submitting a Skip-A-Month form through your online banking (found under secure forms).
Unable To Make A Loan Payment
Submit this Skip-A-Month form, or call us at 800.225.3967 or 910.577.7333.
If you are unable to make a mortgage payment due to the temporary hardship, please call the servicing team at 888.395.3997.
Applying For a Loan
Loan applications can be taken online, through our Member Interaction Center, or by a Live Teller in the drive up locations listed above. Click here to start your application online!
Online Banking, Mobile App, and Text Banking
To learn more about what Online Banking, our Mobile App, and Text Banking have to offer, visit our Online/Mobile Banking page.