- Debit Card
|Checking Debit Card||Money Market Debit Card||Business Debit Card|
|Samsung Pay TM|
|Earn Purchase Rewards|
|Withdraw funds at an ATM|
|Withdraw cash back at participating merchants when you use your PIN|
Notice About Debit Card Reward Points: Our current ScoreCard Rewards Program is expiring on September 30, 2018. You're on the clock! Redeem your points for valuable merchandise and travel today before time runs out!
How do I order a new debit card?
A new VISA Chek Card can be ordered by:
- Signing into MFCU@Home, clicking on the Secure Forms tab, and choosing the form titled VISA Chek Card.
- Visiting a branch.
- Calling 910.577.7333 or 800.225.3967, during normal business hours.
Upon receipt of your card, call 866.985.2273 to activate it.
How long does it take for a debit card to arrive?
Once the order has been placed, it takes approximately 7-10 days for your VISA debit card to arrive. Instructions for establishing a PIN will come with the card.
You'll need to select a PIN for your debit card over the phone by calling an automated response (telephone) system. To change your PIN through the automated response (telephone) system, call 866-985-CARD (2273) and follow the prompts. You will be required to provide certain information for security purposes.
Purchase Rewards is a program that lets you earn rewards by using your Marine FCU debit card to purchase merchandise and services.
It is available to all Marine FCU debit cardholders. You receive targeted offers on purchases based on how you shop, and what's even better is that there is no limit to the rewards that can be earned.
To start earning rewards log into Online/Mobile Banking and visit Purchase Rewards. From there you can easily choose the offers you like and they automatically load onto your debit card. When you go shopping at the retailer, pay using your Marine FCU debit card and the discount will get credited to your account.
How do I dispute charges on my debit card?
If you suspect your card has been compromised or if there are unauthorized transaction on your account, you will need to let us know right away.
To notify us, go to a branch, call 910.577.7333 or 800.225.3967, or call Touch Teller (our automated telephone system) and choose option two (2) to report your card lost, stolen, or not received.
You'll need also need to complete a dispute form based on whether the purchase was fraudulent or non-fraudulent. These forms are available in a branch and online using our secure eSign forms below.
When you file a VISA debit dispute for unauthorized transactions within the required time frame, provisional (temporary) credit may be given immediately while waiting for the outcome of the dispute process.
Click here to for the secure Card Dispute for Non-Fraudulent Charges eSign Form.
Click here to for the secure Card Dispute for Fraudulent Charges eSign Form.
Setting up Samsung Pay, Android PayTM, and Apple PayTM
Pay confidently on-the-go and get the great features and benefits of both your Marine FCU Visa© debit and credit cards, right on your device.
How to set up:
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device is updated with Samsung Pay.
- Take a picture of your Marine FCU Visa card with your device’s camera.
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you’ll be ready to go.
- Download the Google Pay App.
- Open the Google Pay app and follow the setup instructions.
- To set up a screen lock on most Android devices, open your Settings app and tap Security Screen lock. Google Pay works with PIN, pattern, password, or fingerprint screen locks. It won’t work with screen locks like Smart Unlock, Knock to Unlock, or retinae scanning.
- To make purchases in stores, make sure your device has NFC and NFC is turned on. Your phone must also have HCE.
- If you have another payment app on your phone: In your phone’s Settings app, make Google Pay the default payment app.
- Go to Wallet and tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
- Follow the steps to add a new card. If you're asked to add the card that you use with iTunes, just enter its security code.
- Tap Next. Marine FCU will verify your information and decide if you can add your card to Apple Pay. If Marine FCU needs more information to verify your card, we'll ask you for it. When you have the information, go back to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay and tap your card.
- After Marine FCU verifies your card, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.