Enroll in MFCU@Home Online Access
To log in to MFCU@Home for the first time, you will need to:
- Visit: https://www.marinefederalhb.org/tob/live/usp-core/app/login/consumer
- User Name - this is your account number without leading zeros
- Password - this is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's social security number or TIN.
- Click Enroll Button
If you don't have this information or are in need of assistance, please contact Member Services at 910.577.7333 or 800.225.3967.
|From The Blog...
Our New Location In Richlands, NC Is Now Open
The Marine FCU branch at 178 Kinston Hwy. has moved...
How to Save Hundreds, One Dollar at a Time
Most of us give in to temptation from time to time. Whether its buying on impulse, choosing name brands rather than generic, taking a taxi instead of a bus, or splurging on an expensive meal, indulging is fun and even healthy in moderation.
The FAQs on EMVs
Large scale data breaches have become the new norm, and now it’s not a question of if it’s going to happen to you, but when. Thus, the transition to the Europay, MasterCard, and Visa (EMV) chip is underway nationwide.
- Last Chance To Win A 32GB iPod Touch!
- Apply For A Loan Through MFCU@Home Online Account Access
- Marine FCU Is Your VA Loan Headquarters
- Have A Suggestion?
Financial Fitness Minute "Buying A Car"