Loan payments made easy with mPay
Easily pay your Marine FCU loans using an external account, credit card, or debit card.
First-time users will need to register and create a username and password.
What types of loans can I pay with mPay?
- Vehicle, secured loans, and personal loans
- Credit Cards
- Line of Credit (LOC)
What options are available for mPay?
- One-time payments
- Recurring payments using your checking
- View payment history
- Store payment information for future use
- Click here to register, then follow the prompts
- Quickly and securely make a one-time payment
- Pay by using your checking, or debit/credit card
- Registration is not required
- Click here for Express Pay
How to set up recurring payments?
- Registration is required
- Your account information; routing, and member number
- Avoid the service fee. Click here for fee information
What are my payment options?
- Pay by using an account from another institution. You will need the complete routing and account number from the paying financial institution.
- Debit Card: VISA, Mastercard, or Discover
- Credit Card: Mastercard or Discover. In order to comply with VISA regulations, we are unable to accept a VISA Credit Card payment.